- Highly skilled in bring organization to any task, project or process.
- In-depth knowledge of the entire Adobe Creative suite.
- Holistic and clear project plan development (familiar tools include TeamGantt, JIRA, Confluence, GitHub, and Harvest).
- Strong experience with prioritizing and performing quality work under high-pressure situations.
- Prioritize and perform quality work under high-pressure situations for
multiple simultaneous projects.
- Efficient communication with a wide variety of teams, including creative, production, engineering, customer/client service, and marketing.
Technical Producer – June 2016 to Present
Produced client projects that varied widely in scope, budget and strategy. In the last six months developed a process for collecting client functional requirements and using them to create comprehensive development plans. Ensured project quality by creating and executing a quality assurance process that focuses on PCI and WGAC compliance as well as cross platform compatibility.
Digital Project Manager – July 2014 to June 2016
Responsible for leading internal and external teams through the entire project life cycle as well as defining marketing strategy and deliverables throughout website planning, design and development. Additional responsibilities include overall project team resource management, process improvement and balancing multiple client projects with internal priorities for all website maintenance services.
- Successfully launched over fifteen websites by managing the project process, scope, budget and marketing strategy.
- Created in-depth visibility into the costs associated with running the entire project team by developing templated spreadsheets that would report as well as calculate a projects budget and actual costs associated with resources needed.
- Improved overall website quality across projects by implementing a quality control process that included building and performing test scenarios in addition to integrating Agile development methods.
- Enhanced efficiencies and productivity across teams by establishing a standardized process for reporting and tracking issues in JIRA and Confluence.
Digital Project Coordinator – December 2013 to July 2014
Evolved the global eCommerce presence of Nike.com by supporting the team leaders in reaching their business goals and assisting in resolving, tracking and coordinating any task or JIRA ticket that the team leaders needed completed.
- Defined and structured team strategy by producing media that effectively communicated how the operations team functioned on a detailed level.
- Increased the stability of Nike.com through coordination of the ‘walk the aisle’ program between the crowd source testing vendor, the business teams and key stakeholders.
- Delivered a minimum viable product (MVP) database tool to internal Nike clients by conducting use cases with each team involved, validating the project goals, implementing process improvements and working with the engineer on the technical requirements.
An organization that builds software for motion graphic design, color correction, visual effects and photography that is used for a large variety of production media.
Digital Project Manager – 2011 to 2013
Responsible for all web related projects, which included creating comprehensive and balanced project plans, organizing multiple contract resources and anticipating as well as executing any web related business goals.
- Supported the various teams at Red Giant, including internal clients, technical engineers and designers by defining the web development process from Design, through QA to Development.
- Enhanced and maintained the quality of RedGiant.com by creating a monthly maintenance release program and integrating agile project management.
- Deepened the RedGiant.com experience by strategizing, prioritizing, leading and implementing all major feature releases to the website for over two years.
Product Manager at Red Giant – 2010 to 2013
Responsible for being a subject matter expert on the video editing and compositing industry as well as the tools used to create, produce and deliver high quality videos. Additional responsibilities included leading projects from the requirements phase to launch, balancing multiple projects with shifting priorities, defining product roadmaps and ensuring overall product quality.
- Built a beta management system for over five hundred users by creating all requirements, wireframes, deliverables and project scope, in addition to managing all needed resources to develop and implement a Drupal based system for all public beta programs at Red Giant.
- Enhanced Red Giant’s presence in the production industry by shooting, editing and producing several videos for the Red Giant Blog.
- Successfully released fifteen individual products by leading the product development team at Red Giant from the requirements phase through launch.
Quality Assurance Engineer at Red Giant – 2007 to 2010
Responsible for organizing and creating test plans, ensuring the quality of products by performing exploratory testing and utilizing bug tracking software to communicate all product defects to the development team.
- Ensured a high level of quality on over twenty individual product releases by acting as the lead QA.
- Successfully launched two mobile applications by creating test plans and working with overseas developers to fix issues discovered during development.
- Added value to the customer experience by designing, testing and implementing new installers for the entire product catalog.